Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Frustrated

So I am just going to speak my mind today. I am really upset. I participated in a blogger gift exchange and sent a very nice gift to my person days before the deadline for the gift to be sent out and I still have not received anything in return.

I know this might sound greedy or something to some of you but I don't believe so I believe that if you say you are going to participate in something like that then you need to follow the guidelines and send your gift. I just had to speak my mind about this today because it just really FRUSTRATES me.  It is 17 days after the deadline and still nothing has arrived.

What do you think? Do I have a right to be frustrated about this or am I just being ridiculous? Give me your opinions please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.