Friday, April 16, 2010

Family Movie Night Secrets of the Mountain

 Tonight is the premier of Secrets of the Mountain and I can not wait to watch the movie! First I have to take the kids to their school Carnival but we DVRed it and will watch it when we get back. It looks like a great Family Movie

Synopsis

Somewhere between the demands of her career, her ex’s wedding and her kids’ busy schedules, Dana James is noticing her tight-knit family starting to unravel. An unexpected offer to purchase her family’s mountain property sets up a weekend road trip, which she hopes will bring her family back together. But when they arrive, they quickly learn that the mountain is much more than it seems. An ancient secret and a treacherous quest will test the family like never before. It’s an edge-of the-seat thriller that reminds us that when times are tough, families don’t run away from problems – they run back to each other.

The cast includes Barry Bostwick, Paige Turco, Shawn Christian, Crawford Wilson, Adelaide Kane and Kayla Carlson. The soundtrack was produced by music mogul Randy Jackson and include original tracks form Alisan & Ilsey, Ashlyne Huff, Brooke White, Jordin Sparks, Josh Kelley, Kevin Hammond, Lona Hines, Paper Tongues, The Afters and Tom Leonard.

2 comments:

  1. Secrets of the Mountain is best television show on NBC, and my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only caught about two minutes of it. I'm really excited that they are bringing Family Movie Night back though. Great concept.
    Just to let you know, I highlighted your wonderful blog in my after UBP post! I love your site and glad I stumbled upon you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.