Thursday, March 4, 2010

Weight Loss Journey Day 2

So yesterday was my first day and I must say I did pretty good. I stuck to my diet except that 1 piece of cheese I had at lunch, but other than that did awesome. Got in my Biggest Loser workout and walked 1 1/2 miles last night. So hopefully I can keep this up today as well. Got the biggest loser workout to do today cardio level 2 and then walking again tonight. I have to walk at night so I can actually get a sweat going because then I am not interrupted, I can have Wes take care of Jaedyn. Thought about going for a walk outside with the girls today because it looks like its going to be a nice day just not sure if I want to do it yet.

1 comment:

  1. I think I am going to have to get up early to my Biggest Loser work-out in, and then walk with Peyton during the day. The weather is getting so nice. WAY TO GO KIM!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.