Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sleep Deprived

So, last night I get home a little after 9 after being at a church event with a friend for a couple hours (which I might add was really fun) and all the kids are sleeping except Lyndze. I ask how long the little one Jaedyn has been sleeping and Wes is like oh I don't know since about 6:30 or so and I was thank you now I will be up half the night. So anyways I get ready for bed, read a book for awhile and then decide at 10:30 that she isn't going to be waking up anytime soon so it must be safe to go to sleep. Jaedyn wakes up sometime around 3:30 and wants to eat of course so she eats and goes back to sleep (thankfully) well then she wakes up about an hour later and does the same thing she continues to do this until 6:30 this morning when it is actually time to get up, man am I ever so tired. I can't handle waking up every hour like that every 2 hours not a big deal but every hour a very big deal, so I can't get upset with the poor little thing because well she did sleep for like 9 hours straight if only she would have gone to bed at a later time. YAWN.

1 comment:

  1. well I am glad you had fun :) I am super tired too. matt pulled is all-nighter studying event and I was up off and on all night. UGH!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.