Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beautiful Sunday

Its such a beautiful day outside today we decided we are going to take a drive somewhere up in the trees here and have a picnic and just look at the beautiful surroundings, but first I have to get my car cleaned out this morning I swear my mouse situation is not getting any better Friday I left my old coffee cup in there along with an expensive mouse trap well my coffee cup caught 4 mice while my trap caught nothing I am getting so sick of having mice in my car the only thing I can think of its because no one has lived in this house since May.
And when we get back from our Family Sunday Drive I have a list of things I want to get done today. We need to install the vent on the kitchen sink downstairs and also we need to drain out some water from the clean-out valve of the hot water heater and hopefully it is just clogged with some sediment and it will start working better.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have a fun day planned. I am wiped out. i think I got an allergy issue with the cat after all. I woke up so congested and miserable. I got up to get ready for church and went back to sleep. Here is hoping it is only allergies and nothing worse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.