Friday, March 12, 2010

Easter Swap

So, being new to this whole blogging world I have been doing pretty much everything that comes my way. Yesterday for the first time I joined a Twitter Party which ended up being really fun but I had to leave early and take Madyson to dance class but I will definitely do one of those again. And now I am getting to try this whole blogging world Easter Swap. So what happens is you put your name in and they send you a email requesting info about you and then they match up people so I will get an email next week about my partner and then we purchase a small gift and send it and receive one in return. Sounds like fun to me I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I just posted a comment, but not sure where it went. So did you sign-up with The Mommy-Files? I just filled out my survey for her. Glad you enjoyed the Twitter party--I can seem to get into them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.