Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Princess and The Frog



So with my free rental from Redbox for St.Patrick's Day the girls and I decided to rent The Princess and The Frog. My girls all loved this movie as a matter of fact my 5 year old watched it 3 times yesterday and still wants to watch it again this morning. For those of you that don't know what this movie
here is the synopsis:

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents the musical THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG, an animated comedy set in the great city of New Orleans. From the creators of "The Little Mermaid" and "Aladdin" comes a modern twist on a classic tale, featuring a beautiful girl named Tiana (ANIKA NONI ROSE), a frog prince who desperately wants to be human again, and a fateful kiss that leads them both on a hilarious adventure through the mystical bayous of Louisiana.

This movie was so cute my favorite characters were the fireflies they were so hilarious. I would recommend this to anyone who loves princess movies.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.