Friday, March 12, 2010

Planet 51



We just got done watching Planet 51 and it was just as funny as I thought it was going to be. Here is the synopsis from Imdb.com

"Lem is just an average teenager working on getting the girl and furthering his career at the local planetarium - except that he's an alien. At least to U.S. astronaut Captain Charles T. Baker who lands on Lem's planet hoping for a quick flag plant and a hasty return to earth and his millions of screaming fans. But on this alien planet the media has tagged spacemen as brain-eating, zombie-creating monsters, causing Baker to run for his life and into Lem's house. Now it's up to the green native to get the clumsy astronaut back to his spaceship before military dictator General Grawl and mad scientist Professor Kipple manage to exterminate the Earthly visitor."

The kids loved it so what more could I ask for. There was one part I thought was really inappropriate for kids well my kids anyways. There was a part where the Earthling was being examined and he got off the table and his towel feel off all they showed was his feet but the aliens had this look on their faces and said "that is a strange place for an antenna" I just thought that was to much for a little kid show. But I really liked it. Tell me what you think if you have seen this?

1 comment:

  1. I liked it a lot, we saw it in the theater. That part made me laugh, thankfully I don't think my girls got it. However since I laughed at that part, my girls will probably be scarred for life now--LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.