Saturday, March 27, 2010

Busy Busy Bee

So yesterday we had hip hop @ 4 and then Madyson had her dress rehearsal for Junior Miss @ 5. I had to convince Wes to pick Lyndze up from hip hop because I knew he wouldn't take Madyson to the high school for Junior Miss. He says he just doesn't do those kinds of things. Needless to say he was not very impressed with having to sit there and wait the whole 15 minutes for Lyndze's class to get over but I can almost guarantee you that if he was having to wait for baseball or football practice to get out he would have loved it. I am pretty sure we need to have a boy somehow.

Today I have to take Madyson into Moscow to Applebee's because she got a coupon from school for a free meal and then she has the Junior Miss Program performance tonight, I am so nervous for her. Wes has decided to be the babysitter tonight because he doesn't want to go and watch so he gets to be stuck home with our 3 girls and then also our 2 nieces. Thankfully I have my sister in law to go with me to things now.

Yesterday I shampooed my kitchen chairs and now they look brand new and I went through the 9 or 10 totes I had filled with clothes and got those organized and a huge box filled for the garage sale we are having this summer I can't believe I kept most of those clothes for so long so now we have like 6 empty totes I am sure I will fill up again with something. I thought I was bad but then I had Wes go through one of his totes and he keeps everything he had newspaper clipping from forever ago that really said nothing and had nothing to do with him or his old teams. Crazy

Today I think that I am going to try and get all of our movies up from the basement and put on the shelf in the living room before I have to get ready.

1 comment:

  1. Busy Bee is right--I am being lazy!! Matt is studying today because he has been home all week, and I am just chillin with the girls. Good luck to Madyson. I hope you take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.