Monday, March 8, 2010

Kindergarten

So my little Lyndze has a test today at the school to see if she is ready and what she still needs to learn and so on. She came out of the bedroom last night telling the girls she "needs them to teach her things because she has a test tomorrow" it was so funny. Now I am only filled with worry that she won't know enough or something. And also hopefully Jaedyn does good sitting there for an hour while Lyndze is doing this testing. I can't believe she is already going to be starting school, crazy how time flies.



Done Testing

Wow what a morning. We were there for almost 2 hours going to all these different stations, being asked a million questions and so on. I almost felt as though I was being tested too, wondering to myself if I answer wrong are they going to think that I am a bad parent or what. I am pretty sure I am going to make Wesley take Jaedyn when it is her time lol. I have never had to do such an extensive testing for Kindergarten before it was like 15 minutes and they were done when we lived in Oregon. So halfway through I started smelling this smell and I was like WOW is that the old man lol or what and then we went to the next station and sure enough it was my sweet little Jaedyn doing her thing. Went out to the car and of course like always all over her clothes, pretty sure I should just take off all her clothes off from now at around 9 and be prepared.

1 comment:

  1. lol I guess Jaedyn was a little tired of sitting there!!! I know kids grow up way to fast Lyndze will be in Kindergarden and Sydnee in 1st grade... Madyson is so close to middle school how scary is that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.