- 1 pkg (18-1/4 oz) chocolate cake mix
- 1 jar (17 oz.) butterscotch-caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 oz) frozen whipped topping,thawed
- 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 oz ea),chopped
How to make it
- Prepare and bake cake according to pkg. directions using a greased 13x9" baking pan. Cool on wire rack.
- Using handle of wooden spoon,pole holes in cake. Pour 3/4c caramel topping into holes. Spoon remaining caramel over cake. Top with whipped topping
- Sprinkle with candy. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.