Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gifted/Talented Program

So I received papers to fill out so that my daughter could be evaluated for the gifted/talented program at her school. I don't really know a lot about this program and haven't been able to find much out about it on the internet either.

Does anyone know about this program?

What do you suggest doing?

I just don't want it to be something that puts that much more responsibility on her as far as school work goes but I would love it for her if she gets to experience new things. I just don't know what to do about it and would love some input.

1 comment:

  1. Kim, in the gifted/talented program in Cali, Alex was in in since 1st grade. They do a lot of different things, I'd say let her try it and if she doesn't like it, take her out of it... Love Aunt Cre

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.