Friday, April 29, 2011

Couponing

I started watching the show Extreme Couponing awhile ago and I'm addicted.  I'm in amazement on how these ladies (sometimes guys) get so much for so little. And having four kids almost 5 it would be awesome if I could learn how to accomplish this.

For the past couple days I have been doing research on how to coupon. I have found lots of ideas and websites to print coupons and I have ordered 2 books that are supposed to explain it in more detail. Well today I came across the website The Krazy Coupon Lady which is actually two ladies and one of them I remember from being on the Extreme Couponing show and really I only remember her because she is from my hometown Mckinleyville, CA and I just remember thinking that is such a small town I'm surprised the show found her lol.

So this weekend I will get my coupon binder organized and start collecting coupons. My first shopping trip from couponing I will post on here just so you can see how much I saved.  If you are interested in couponing you should check out The Krazy Coupon Lady website it is very informative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.