Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Couponing Shopping Trip: Week 1

So Saturday I conducted my first couponing shopping trip with husband and kids in tow (that was lots of fun). I went to Rite Aid, Walgreens, Safeway and Walmart. Here is all the stuff I bought.

                                               
3 Rolls of Bounty                    
3 bags of Kitty Litter               
3 containers of Salt                  
2 Speed Stick Deodrant          
1 3pk of Ivory bar soap            
3 Tropicana Juices                   
3 things of Dawn dish soap      
3 pkgs of Crest toothpaste    
                                   
Retail value for the things above is  $47.69 what I paid was $ 15.45

How is that for savings? I think it's pretty good for my first time trying the whole couponing thing. Stay tuned for my next shopping trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.