Friday, March 4, 2011

Funny Little Story

Ok let me start by saying that my oldest will probably kill me if she knows I am telling you this story, but it's just so funny I can't help myself.

So yesterday at school the 4th grade girls were taken into the nurses room to watch a movie about Growing Up, now I already knew what the movie was about because I called the school to make sure it was something I didn't mind her watching and was something I thought was age appropriate for my daughter.

She comes home yesterday and I ask her what the movie was about that she had to watch today and she looks at me and says, "MOM I can't talk about that in front of other people," so I said ok lets go to my room. So we get in my room and seriously it takes her about 10 minutes to finally tell me because she is just so embarrassed about the whole thing and this is what she says, "It was about........a punctuation mark...." It took me a minute and I was like it was about your period and she says, "yes the punctuation mark" she is just so embarrassed she doesn't even want to say the word lol. I think I must have laughed to myself for about 10 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is too funny and sweet at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! I was exactly the same way when I was little! I never wanted to discuss those things with my mom!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.