Well we woke up this morning to the first frost on the ground. I LOVE this time of the year.
The kids were super excited too because now they know we get to get the ice skating rink out and set up so they can enjoy some ice skating. They were skating on the front porch this morning loving every minute of it.
Now with the frost coming it means we need to get some extra chores done this week as well.
1. Pick everything in the garden
2. Check the pumpkins make sure they are doing good
3. Cover all the outside water fixtures
4. Set up the ice skating rink
5. One last yard work day before Winter sets in.
6. Get some more firewood
AHHH I LOVE this time of the year!!!!