4 Tablespoons of butter, melted
2 packages of refrigerated breadstick dough
1 package of cocktail sausages
4 Tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unwrap 1 package of dough and divide into 2 sections. Smooth out perforations in 1 section and cut into 12 pieces. Roll each piece into a round strip about 4 inches long.
- Blot the cocktails dry with a paper towel. Roll 1 dough strip around each cocktail pinching ends together. Place on the cookie sheet, seam side down. Repeat to make 12 wands . Brush with butter.
- Roll second package and remaining dough to 1/8 inch thickness. Use a 3-inch star cookie cutter to cut out 24 stars. Place 1 star on tip of wand, overlapping edge to attach dough. Slice a cocktail into thin slices and overlap 3 slices in center of each star. And place another star on top and press edges together. Repeat until all wands have filled dough stars in place.
- Brush wands and stars with butter and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 20 minutes.