Friday, May 21, 2010

Spring Concert

The girls have a Spring Concert today at school @ 9 am.

This just makes no since to me, why have a concert that kids sing in during the day so that parents have to take time off work to attend. I mean I would take the time off work anytime to watch them perform but it just doesn't make since. I was told they have it during the day so that all the kids can attend because if they have it in the evening then most of them won't make it.

They have been working so hard on all the songs that they are singing today. It is grades K-6 which is like 250 kids WOW that's a lot. They even recorded a CD with their songs and all of them singing on it. I think this is the coolest thing ever.

What do your kids do at their Spring Concert or Spring Fling? Do your kids have a Spring Concert?

At the last school the kids were at they didn't, which was a huge disappointment for me because I love watching them perform up on stage with their classes.

2 comments:

  1. The Christmas Concert was the extent of the kid's program. The Kindergarten Graduation was fun yesterday I think it is cool they do that. Enjoy the Spring Concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi

    Yeah not sure why they would have it during the day! But I bet it was fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.