Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 9/20

Menu Plan for the Week

Monday- Chicken Pot Pie

Tuesday-Fish, fries and salad

Wednesday-We have to have dinner in town, dance class 4:30-5:15 and the take the Madyson to Awana's

Thursday-Tuna Casserole-not sure how this is going to go over with the kids  or my husband I will have 7 kids to feed so we will see.

Friday-BBQ Chicken legs (my oldest picked this one), corn on the cob, and mashed potatoes.

Saturday-Hot Dogs, french fries and fruit salad (5 year old picked this one)

Sunday-Chicken breast, corn and mac & cheese (8 year old pick)

So yes on the weekends I let the kids each choose a meal that they would like to have which makes it really fun.



Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
2 frozen pie crust
1 bag of frozen vegetables
4 chicken breasts
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of cream of celery soup
pepper

Thaw pie crust. Place 1 crust into pie plate.
Boil chicken in pot of water and lots of pepper until done, cool slightly, cut into cubes
Cook vegetables in chicken water until done
Mix all chicken, soup and vegetables and put into pie crust
Top with second pie crust and seal edges
Cook 350 for about 20 minutes.


Tuna Casserole
3 cups of elbow macaroni
1 can of cream of celery soup
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
2 cans of tuna
1 cup of sour cream
1 tsp. Dill weed

Preheat oven to 400
Cook macaroni according to directions.
Stir pasta, soup, tuna, sour cream and dill mix well.
Pour into baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.

Most of my recipes are very easy, I don't cook with salt unless I am baking, I don't cook any kind of onions because I can't stand them but if you want to you can add onions and peas to this recipe but I did not add peas because only 2 of my kids like them.



More menu plans over at I'm an Organizing Junkie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.