Saturday, September 18, 2010

Weekend Wind Down - "13 Weekends of Summer" Weekend #13

Oh how I have missed a few weekends linking up to this. I have just been way to busy on the weekends and then when I do have a free minute it seems like all I am doing is trying to clean my house. So this is the last weekend for this meme.



This week's question:
How many memes do you usually link up with in a week, and which one or which day is your favorite?

I usually link up to a Friday Follow to try and get some more followers to my blog and the only other one I have done on a regular basis is this one, which is my favorite. Hopefully I can find another like this one.


ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I need to get back to linking up with a Friday follow meme... those are fun to watch your followers increase. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower! You can find me at

    http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.