Sunday, May 22, 2011

Once a Month Cooking

My husband and I just finished Once a Month cooking, I wanted to get at least a month of meals in the freezer before the baby comes in 2 days so all I have to do is pull them out of the freezer and have a good dinner to feed my family. It took my husband and I about 3 hours to complete and I'm exhausted but its well worth it. Here is the list of things that we prepared:

Chef Salad
Burgers
Sweet n Sour Chicken
Shish Kebabs
Pigs in a Blanket
Chili
Grilled Ham Slices
Enchiladas
BBQ Sandwiches
Sausage and Rice
Meatloaf
Marinated Steak
Hot Dogs
Sicilian Meat Roll
Lasagna
Oven BBQ Chicken and Cheesy Biscuits
Chicken Broccoli
Meatballs
Baked Beans and Hamburger
Sandwiches
Spaghetti
Chicken Tetrazzini
French Dip Sandwiches
Lemon Chicken
Fish Sticks
Mexican Stroganoff

Now when I pull these out all I have to do is make some rice or some other side to go with the main entree. I feel so relieved we got that done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.