Sunday, May 1, 2011

Couponing continued....

So this weekend I went out and bought 3 papers which isn't even close to how many most people buy to get the coupon amount that they want.

So here all the inserts I went through.

And these are all the coupons I cut out.

Now I only cut out the coupons of the things I knew we would actually use I don't think there is any point in buying something that you aren't going to use just to get a good deal. Now I have all the coupons to organize which will also take sometime so that will probably happen tomorrow.

Wednesday will be the day I will try this method out and see if I do a good job or a bad job being a Coupon Virgin (that's what the ladies over at The Krazy Coupon Lady call beginner couponers).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.