Monday, May 2, 2011

Amish Friendship Bread Waffles

I had Amish Friendship Starter that I needed to use so I decided I would try the waffle recipe from the website Friendship Bread Kitchen.

Waffles

Ingredients:

1 cup flour


1/2 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon baking powder

1 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 cup oil

2 cups Amish Friendship Bread Starter

1/2 cup milk (plus 1/4 cup if needed)

1 egg



Directions:
1.Preheat waffle iron.


2.Combine flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.


3.In a smaller bowl, combine oil, Amish Friendship Bread starter, milk, and egg.


4.Add ingredients of smaller bowl to the ingredients of larger bowl and mix on medium speed.


5.Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray and pour batter onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.


Oh my gosh these were so delicious, they are by far the best waffles I have ever had. So try them and ENJOY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.