Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vacation-I want to go back.

This past weekend I went to Redmond, OR to enjoy "Girls Weekend" and boy was it relaxing.

Before we headed to the cabin we did some shopping at the outlet mall in Bend, I might have went a little overboard at Carter's on baby boy clothes but it was fun, then we headed to the cabin and played some games, read a little and had a great dinner.

Saturday we headed to Sisters, OR to do some more shopping and just enjoy ourselves. We again played games, enjoyed the hot tub and had so much fun. I must admit it was nice not having to change diapers, cook dinner, clean and hear kids arguing :) I can't wait to do again next year.

Now I am getting my house ready for my friend and her 3 kids to come and visit us on Thursday to Monday, my kids know we have company coming but they have no idea who and they are going to be so excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.