Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patricks Day!
Here are my little Lucky Charms.
So usually on St. Patrick's Day I make the kids green eggs, green mint flavored milk and a shamrock shaped piece of toast but this year they all wanted to eat breakfast at school for some reason (maybe they are getting too old for this kind of thing I don't know) and then we usually have an Irish Themed Dinner but this year that isn't going to happen either because I will be on my way to Girls Weekend as soon as their Dad gets off work today so I think he is making them corn dogs and french fries lol. I did get them some shamrock shaped cookies for snack today after school. 

I hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day. 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.