Tuesday, May 25, 2010

STRESSED

Today I just feel so overwhelmed with all the CRAZINESS that is going on in my life right now, its really strange. Not sure if I should cry, sleep, laugh, clean or what.

I made a quick trip down to Oregon this past weekend, initially we had planned on going to surprise my niece for her birthday and then I found out my great grandma who is 88 is really sick so we decided to go down early so I could spend a little more time with her. My 7 year old Kyndal has gymnastics and Coach Pitch practice, its almost the end of the school year, my baby girl Jaedyn who is 7 months old has decided to love her dad more than me well maybe not love him more but she always has kisses for him and not ME. My 5 year old Lyndze wanted to stay in Oregon with her grandma so I am missing her right now wondering when she is going to ask for breakfast and lunch and destroy the house. My sister in law lives her now and doesn't know if she is going to be moving back to Oregon and that really stinks too because she is the only one I have to talk to here and hang out with.AHHHHH

Back to my trip to Oregon. I made it to the hospital to see my grandma and I could hardly contain myself not to cry in front of her (crying right now typing this). It's so sad to see her look the way that she does, and seeing her lay in that bed it really makes my heart hurt. I just wanted to stay there in her hospital room and not leave.Not sure how much longer she is going to make it hopefully until I get back down there June 3rd. I didn't take my kids to see her because I just have so many emotions about it. I can't decide if I want them to see her that way or if I want them to have the last memories of her being at Easter this year. They are going to be so sad if something happens to her, especially my oldest Madyson and my 5 year old Lyndze. Madyson is just such a caring little girl she loves everyone and every kind of animal and Lyndze just formed a special bond with grandma, they share the same middle name and she always talks about her and being pushed around by her on her walker.
So then to make matter worse my friend sends me a text message, that doesn't sound nice at all and I get it right as I am leaving the hospital from seeing my grandma for the first time since she has been in there. This just really puts me in a horrible mood.

Sunday we have a great day. We went to a birthday party for my niece and they had no idea we were down there and boy were they shocked to see us. The kids all loved playing with one another.

Kyndal is really a go getter she will do anything that is thrown her way. So right now we have gymnastics and coach pitch practice every week on top of 2 games a week. Luckily its late enough that I can send my husband to Coach Pitch with her, but I still have to get dinner done early enough and get her ready and then the minute she gets home she has to jump in the shower and go to bed. So she is super busy which means our family is super busy but I am not about to tell her that she can't do those things.

Jaedyn just last week decided she would become a Daddy's Girl. The minute he gets home from work she is all smiles and he picks her up and its lets give Dad kisses time. And yet when I try and get a kiss it a no way. I know this shouldn't bother me but it does. I am with her all day taking care of her, she is my first Daddy's Girl.

Lyndze stayed in Oregon with Grandma and all morning I have been thinking that someone should be asking for breakfast, hot cocoa, lunch, can I go outside and play....on and on all day. I really miss her to today, I am pretty sure with everything that is going on it is just making it worse today.

My sister in law has been living with us for a little over 2 months now in the apartment downstairs in our house but has had no luck finding a job and she just doesn't know what to do now. She has 2 kids and I was so thrilled for them to be moving up here because I have been with them since they were born, so I feel like they are my own in a way and now for her to not know if she will be moving or not is hard. I guess harder for her then me because she doesn't have a job and has 2 kids to raise so she has to make that hard decision.

Wow that felt good to get out there. What to do What to do???????? Can I just SCREAM?????

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Kim for sending the Text! I'm such a horrible friend to you. You make me cry. I was just giving you a hard time for telling me a story of going to a cabin for the weekend. I know you have a lot of people to see down here and we are okay with that. We are just greatful for the time we do get to see you guys. You have always been there for me and I let you down this time. I know we haven't been up to see your place and I'm sorry for that too! It sounds like you have alot on your plate, I hope things get better. At least for now you have Lacey up there to keep you company. I love and miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,

    Sometimes us wanna be "SuperMoms" have to take a deep breath and remember we are only one person and we can only do so much. We try to carry all the dload and do everything we can to make every one happy and not disappoint anyone, especially our kids! I know because I struggle with this daily. You are an amazing Mom and you will make it through this difficult time. Seeing a loved one in that state is very hard. Take some time for yourself. As for the kids seeing her, you will make the right decision whatever it is. Hang in there and know that you are loved and have support! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you can SCREAM!! Girl I am so sorry you are having such a rough day and crazy life moments right now. I wish I had a car to drive to you, and keep you company, or if I had money to take you out. Hopefully REALLY soon we can get together. Sounds like between the two of us, we have a lot of catching up to do. I hope you have a better day tomorrow and CALL ME or TEXT ME anytime. I MEAN IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry I am just adding to your stress right now :( I say get outside and scream away!!! it's always good to go a little crazy and I may just join you!!! PS if you want I could send Sydnee up there to bug ya just a little!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimberly,
    WOW!!! You go girl...this is exactly what you needed to do and you did it!! I bet you feel a little better to be able to get that off your chest!!
    The first Daddy's girl...just think the last three were Momma's girls so Daddy is probably thrilled right now...I can see where that would be hard but you can handle it!
    I thought the paragraph that your Grandma wrote was so sweet about your Great Grandma...she has had a good life so read that everytime you are feeling sad for her!!
    As for the text that you received, I feel a bit responsible for that one...sorry to ruin the surprise...hope you two work things out!!
    Call me if you need a shoulder...mine are pretty broad!!
    AND...you are such a great Mommy and you know it...when life hands you lemons...make lemonade!!

    Love You, Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.