Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Friends

So we have lived her in this new house and new area now for just over 3 months and finally Kyndal has a friend coming over.

It is actually really nice too because Kyndal and her friend are on the same Pee Wee (coach pitch) team and her parents are the coaches and her mom said to me "well we should get to know each other pretty good going through Pee Wee together."

I have yet to really meet anyone here, except for the casual hellos at the school. I am just not that kind of person that can go out there and meet a ton of people or really even a few. I am just to shy or something.

This is such a great weekend so far. Tomorrow shopping with the Oldest Daughter (stayed tuned)

1 comment:

  1. Hi..I’m Barb….I am from Trendy Treehouse Marketing Monday .. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.