Thursday, May 13, 2010

One eskimO CD *Review*

I was given the chance to review this self-titled debut album "One eskimO".

One eskimO is a critically-acclaimed English band fronted by singer-songwriter Kristian Leontiou and includes musicians Pete Rinaldi (guitar), Jamie Sefton (bass, horns) and Adam Falkner (drums). 

They currently have the #1 adult alternative song called 'Kandi' which you may have already heard since it's the most played song on all adult rock radio 4 weeks and counting 

Billboard Magazine calls One eskimO's self-titled debut album "...catchy, ambient pop." and Los Angeles Times Magazine hails the song "Kandi" a beautiful, aspirational track.”  The album is available in stores now. 







Tracklisting

Hometime
Astronauts
Kandi
Slip
Simple Day
Givin Up
Chocolate
All Balloons
Chosen One
UFO
Amazing


My Opinion- To be very honest with you I am not a fan of this genre of music, so at first I was like oh man I have to listen to this whole CD and I don't even care for this type of music, much to my surprise I really LOVED it.  My favorite tracks are Kandi and Amazing. This was such a great CD thank you so much One eskimO for letting me listen to and enjoy your music.


You can find out more about One eskimO HERE

 One2OneNetwork sent me a complimentary copy of this album.  The opinions are mine!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.