Monday, February 28, 2011

Back to Blogging

This past month has been so busy it seems like. We have had 3 different weekends filled with company that came to visit us from Oregon and in between the company which has been about 3 days I have been cleaning the house back up, doing laundry and getting the beds ready for the next round of company. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE company I would do it all every week if needed but on top of taking care of a 1 year old and being almost 7 months pregnant it takes a lot out of me.

So now that we aren't expecting anymore company until May when everyone will be coming up to meet our new bundle of joy Wyatt I feel like I can start posting stuff on my blog again without feeling like I am neglecting something that needs to be done in my house.

So just a few things that have been going on while I was away from my readers for almost a whole month:
  • Two of my daughters have done a gymnastics meet which was really fun to watch
  • We have finished up basketball season with my two oldest daughters
  • We have enjoyed lots of snow (I would take the snow over the rain any day)
  • My 16 month old has started potty training, we have had 1 day of success and she refuses to wear pull-ups for some reason
  • I have started organizing everything for  when baby Wyatt arrives (now I need to get rid of totes and totes of baby girl stuff)
  • I have been taking the girls to watch random movies every weekend (we got 8 tickets for $5 to go and watch movies at the theater which is a steal of a deal even though they are older movies most of them we haven't seen) 
  • Oh ya the last thing I turned the BIG 30 on the 19th, I thought I would be depressed about it but I'm really not :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY for Wyatt, Yay for turning 30, and YAY to back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.