Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Our Little Guy-1 week Old

So we had our baby boy last week on May 24th he was 7 pounds 11 ounces and 19 inches long.
All my girls just love him so much. Jaedyn my 19 month old gets so excited every time he makes a noise or moves, she starts laughing and saying "Baby" its so darn cute. The older three the first thing they want to do when they get home from school is hold him. They only have 1 more day of school and then they are out for the summer so I hope everything goes good once they are home and I can manage taking care of Wyatt and Jaedyn while also doing stuff with the older three, I'm just worried that they are going to think that I'm not spending enough time with them, so I already have a list of things we are going to try and do, something fun everyday this summer.

Wyatt is already a week old, it went by so fast. He actually sleeps for a 4 hour period at night so that is really nice, we only had 1 night that he woke up every hour but it didn't matter to me, I love just looking at him.
1 week old
He has an appointment tomorrow, I'm anxious to see how much he has grown in such a short time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.