Friday, June 3, 2011

Couponing Trip: Week 4

So I didn't think I would get out this week but I couldn't resist passing up on some good deals, plus we needed some of these things anyways because the girls were starting their summer break. So here is what I scored this week.




2 boxes of Lucky Charms
2 boxes of Froot Loops
2 boxes of Trix
2 boxes of Apple Jacks
2 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2 boxes of Cocoa Puffs
2 boxes of Cherrios
1 box of Honey Nut Cherrios
9 boxes of Raisin Bran
2 75sq ft. of Reynolds Wrap
2 lunchables
4 pkgs of Hot Dogs
1 container of Newman's Own Lemonade
1 35pk of Band aids FREE
1 box of Betty Crocker Dessert Mix
1 6pk of Scott Natural Paper Towels (not pictured)

A total retail value of $99.80 and I spent $35.90 for a total savings of about 64%.

You can find coupons for cereal HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.