Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween Books to Read #3

SCAREDY-CAT, SPLAT!
Scaredy-Cat, Splat! (Splat the Cat)


"It's Halloween, and Splat is determined to be the scariest cat in the class. Unfortunately he's just too much of a scaredy-cat. He's afraid of a little spider, and everyone says his costume looks more silly than scary. And when Mrs. Wimpydimple tells a ghost story in the dark, Splat gets so frightened that he tips over his jack-o'-lantern. But when the lights go back on, the entire class is scared silly by a small, black, furry creature with a big pumpkin head. Whooooo can it be?" from Amazon

MY THOUGHTS: This is such a cute book, when I seen it I knew I had to get it for my little Lyndze Mae she loves cats and then we read it and all I can say is it's just such a cute little story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.