Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!!

Today is Father's Day and we woke up this morning and my daughter was jumping all over the place waiting to give her dad the things she had made him for Father's Day. She made him a award saying he was the greatest Dad in the world, some coupons good for various things, a wooden picture frame she made at gymnastics camp, and a I Love Dad plaque she made at the local building supply Dad's day event. And she also knew what I got him and she couldn't wait to get that to him either. I got him a pair of camo sunglasses because he always complains about not having an extra pair and I got him an iPhone.

Then she fixed him breakfast.

Next we are going to be going to Lewiston, ID to try out a new restaurant my friend told me about called Timber Creek Grill Buffet. So, basically its your everyday buffet but they serve you all you can eat steak made to order and I thought Wes would really enjoy that.

What are you doing to celebrate Father's Day with your DAD in your life??

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I visited my Dad in Estacada. Gave him a card with a gift certificate to Home Depot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy and I drove to Estacada to visit Dad. Had a nice day visiting and left Dad with a Card and a gift certificate to Home Depot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.