Monday, April 5, 2010

Life continued...

Wow, what a hectic weekend. We really only had 1 full day with everyone so it seemed very rushed.

Saturday-had to go to town buy Easter stuff, birthday present and last minute birthday pizzas, go to a birthday party, visit a friend, visit the in-laws and have dinner and then dye easter eggs which didn't get finished until almost 10 pm, and somehow my daughter who is 5 managed to dye both of her hands the only good thing was it matched her Easter Dress. Wait for all the kids to go to bed so the easter bunny could come hopping through the house.

Sunday-get up at 5 am to get ready for Easter Sunrise service at the church and then breakfast, back to the in-laws to visit some more before we head home, then back to my mom and dads house for the easter egg hunt and BBQ, Luckily I convinced my friend to bring her family over because I just didn't have time to visit with her. We wanted to leave at 2 to head home but didn't get out of there until 3 with all the emotional goodbyes finally made it home at 11pm and fell asleep very quickly.

So today spent most of the day trying to catch up on some rest.

1 comment:

  1. You sound like me when we visit family--cramming as much in as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.