Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Girl Sick

I am going CRAZY my baby GIRL who is 6 months old has been sick now for almost 2 weeks now. I am so sleep deprived I don't know what to do with myself. 

I am drinking a pot of coffee a day and still am so tired. 

I have went to the doctor 2 times now and still they tell me nothing I am waiting for a test result to come back from the hospital and I know this sounds bad but I hope they find something so they can at least tell me what is wrong with her. It's just not normal for her to be doing what she is doing every hour in her diaper.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. :( We have battled our own sicknesses this year... it's tough to see your kids sick, especially if you don't know what's wrong or how to fix it. Thoughts & prayers that she gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is definitely getting out of control. Let me know if you find anything out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry your baby girl is sick. I feel your pain, we just got over the same thing. Hope she gets to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.