Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wow

What an exhausting weekend, but I would do it all over again any day to be with family and friends for a weekend.

We left Thursday night at 6:00 in hopes that the kids would sleep most of the way which they did from about 9:30 on. So that was really nice. Sometime during the drive I had to pull over on the side of the highway to give something to the baby and our dog decided to jump out without me knowing. So we got about 2 miles down the road and my husband was like where is Rose. So everyone started looking for Rose and she was no where to be found. So I had to drive another mile or so to find a u-turn spot and we raced back to where I had stopped and she was just sitting there waiting for us. It was a very hectic few minutes the kids were crying and all I could think about was that if the dog wasn't there we were going home my oldest daughter would have been in a horrible state seeing as how is was her dog. Whew. We made it to my moms at about 2:30 in the morning and went straight to bed.

Friday we left the kids with my mom so my husband and I could go and see my friends new cafe that she opened and then we had to get the kids ready for trick or treating in downtown Corvallis. We only did one street because the kids started complaining about all the walking and their feet hurt......and then back to the cafe to see what we could do to help out.

Saturday I got to go shopping with my sister in law and the hubby got to go hunting while the kids hung out with my mom again. Then we had birthday party to attend for my little niece. Next we took my husbands father and mother out to dinner for his dad's birthday. And then back to the cafe.

Sunday we had to go home which I so did not want to do, if the kids didn't have school I would not be in Idaho right now.

We can't wait to go back at Thanksgiving time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.