Friday, July 2, 2010

Blog Award

I just received a Blog Award today. I am so excited about this, it means people actually read my blog lol. I have received one before and it was shortly after I started blogging so I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do so this time lets see if I can do it right.


Thank you Danielle from We don't have it all together for passing this award along to me.

My blogging philosophy, motivation, & experience in 5 words is: CRAZY, kids, LIFE, my timeout

And the 10 blogs that I'm passing this award along to are:


The Rules:
•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
 

6 comments:

  1. Aww thanks Kim... it's nice to know someone reads my blog too. lol :p Congrats on getting your 2nd award! You deserve it- I love reading blogs of other moms with girls. ;)

    Oh, and love the new patriotic background!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you are so sweet. thanks for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kim! That is really cool. Thanks for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award and thank you so much for sharing this with me!!

    I didn't recognize this place for a second!
    Good to see you in the 4th of July spirit:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You truly deserve this award - thanks for passing it on to me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.