Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sick Kids

What an evening we had last night. Madyson came home from school complaining that her chest hurt every time she breathed. So I continued making dinner because there was no way I was going to load up all the kids and sit in what they call Quik Care for hours. And of course the night this happens the husband ends up working late so as soon as he got home Madyson and I drove to Moscow. There was 1 person in the waiting room when we got there so I was thinking it was actually going to be very quick but I am pretty sure we must have say there for about 45 minutes before we got called back to the room and then we say in the room for 15 before the doctor came in. She was in there for like 5 minutes and then off to get x-rays we go. We didn't get home until after 9 and we left around 6. I just hate it when my kids are sick, you know they are hurting and there really is nothing you can do for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, come back soon.